FNB can provide flexible terms and competitive rates for any of your personal credit needs, including:
- Home furnishings
- School expenses
- Boats, RV’s, Campers, etc.
- Home Improvements
- Debt Consolidation
FNBD is excited to offer our consumer customers a PLOC-Personal Line of Credit.
We’ve combined the convenience of revolving credit with easy access via checks, on-line transfers, or in person. Borrow what you need, when you need it without having to reapply.
- Competitive Rates
- No cash advance or balance transfer fees
- Low annual fee of $25
- Interest rate discounts available for customers with an auto-payment from a FNBD checking account
Got equity in your home? Then put it to work for you with a HELOC-Home Equity Line of Credit. You can use a HELOC-Home Equity Line of Credit for reasons such as to finance major expenses, like buying a second home, take care of small home improvement projects around the house, or consolidation. Your line of credit term includes a draw period up to 5 years. During the draw period, you can borrow as much or as little as you need, whenever you need it.
- Lower monthly payments – Home Equity rates can be lower than monthly credit cards so you can consolidate your debt and save money on the interest you pay.
- Save on taxes – The interest you pay may be tax deductible while a credit card and auto loan interest payments are not. Talk to your tax advisor about how much of your home equity line of credit maybe tax deductible.
- Easy access to funds
Contact a FNBD Loan Officer today for more information!
DRIVE IN STYLE! Our lenders will make it easy for you to purchase a new (or new to you) vehicle and provide flexible terms at competitive rates.
New Cars – Up to 90% of the total cost (includes tax, title & license)
Used Cars – Up to 85% of the total cost (includes tax, title & license) or the NADA loan value, whichever is less.
Terms are based on model year of the vehicle
Back to top
CD / Savings Secured Loans
BORROW SMART! Use your FNB Certificate of Deposit or Savings Account to secure your loan and receive preferred rates.
Your loan rate will only be 2% above the rate that you are earning on your CD or Savings Account, with a minimum of 4.5% (example: CD rate of 3.5% - loan rate 5.5%)
Mobile Home Loans
FNB can help you with financing on a new or used mobile home, with or without land. Contact one of our friendly lenders for competitive rates and terms.
Overdraft Protection Lines of Credit
Our Overdraft Protection Line of Credit is a “safety net” that provides funds when you need them. Once you have been approved, if you run short on funds, the plan will cover you up to your approved limit. Features of the plan are listed below:
- No Annual Fee
- 3% Transaction fee when ODL is accessed
- 18% interest monthly on any unpaid balance (usually less expensive than bank & merchant overdraft fees)
- 10% payment of ODL balance or $25, whichever is greater, will be deducted monthly from your checking account balance on each statement cycle date
- Saves you NSF Charges as well as Merchant Charges for returned checks
Back to top
Select Forms for applications and other forms and disclosures.
AN EQUAL CREDIT OPPORTUNITY LENDER
A FAIR HOUSING LENDER