ATM / Debit Card Services
FNB VISA Debit Card
Add the worldwide shopping acceptance of VISA to your ATM card.
It looks like a credit card, but works like an electronic check, with the amount deducted from your checking account.
- Access checking account funds without the hassles of writing a check, showing I.D. or waiting for check approval.
- Make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted without creating a credit card balance.
- Get cash back with purchases.
- Use it to shop by phone.
- Feel more secure because you don’t have to carry lots of cash.
- Keep track of every card purchase or ATM withdrawal because they’re itemized on your monthly checking account statement.
- Protect your VISA card online with a personal password
- VISA provides reassurance that only you can use your VISA card online. Learn more about the benefits of Verified by VISA.
- Debit card monthly service charge, $1.00 unless you maintain a $5000.00 balance in any account that is accessible with the debit card or the first account holder is 62 years or older.
- FNB reserves the right to deny an application for a debit card at its discretion.
Back to top
FNB ATM Card
Have convenient access to your money, 24-hour a day, 7 days a week.
You will be able to use your card at ATMs around the world.
Use it to make cash withdrawals and account inquiries.
When using an ATM not owned by First National Bank, be aware that some ATM owners may impose an ATM access surcharge. FNB charges $1.00 per transaction on ATM cards (not debit cards) used at foreign ATMs. ATM owners that charge a fee are required to advise you in advance, and obtain your approval, prior to proceeding with the transaction.
- $5.00 for first card
- $5.00 replacement card fee
- Apply for your ATM Card today. Just complete the application and receive it today.
- 4 Convenient locations:
Park Terrace Branch
1003 N. Pine St.
West Side Branch
105 Smith St.
East Village Branch
823 Mahlon St.
Moss Bluff Branch
1838 N. Hwy 171
Lake Charles, LA
Back to top
REPORTING LOST OR STOLEN DEBIT CARDS
After banking hours:
Please use the following 800 number at the FIS Network to report a lost or stolen VISA Debit Card after business hours and on banking holidays.
During banking hours:
If an ATM and/or VISA Debit Card is lost or stolen during banking hours, please call FNB’s Operations Department: